8 Indent Crimping Tool – P/N: 8780 0004 61
Crimping tool with turret for turned male and female contacts (AWG 26-10 / 0,14-6,0mm²). Suitable for most Ten 47 Multipin circular connector contacts and specifically designed and tested to produce optimum crimp performance.
- Indents adjustable in 0.01mm (AWG 37) increments, allowing to adjust to fine wire tolerances.
- Indenter geometry according to M22520/1-01
- Go/No go gauge usable for accurate recalibration
- Reliable crimping with force lock and synchronous crimp indenters movement.
- Rennsteig turrets and MIL turrets can also be used for many crimp contacts from various connector manufacturers.
- Supplied in a handy plastic case.
- Patented & Made in Germany by Rennsteig