Derived from MS5015 and VG95234 specifications, this series of rapid coupling reverse bayonet connector offers extreme versatility.
They can be configured and manufactured in many materials and insert arrangements to accommodate electrical, data, power, optical fibre and hybrids.
They have been accepted in many markets and applications including Military, Rail, Entertainment and Industrial.
- 2000 minimum mating
- Available in 12 different shell sizes
- Cable and Panel mounting
- Over 200 Insert arrangements
- Numerous accessories and backshells
- Crimp, Solder or PCB mount contacts
- Environmentally sealed versions available
- RFI Terminations
- Flame Retardant rubber complying to UNIFER E10-02-910.3 and NFF 16-101/102
- Stainless wear studs on receptacle with corresponding mechanical wave washer on the plug shell provide anti vibration coupling system
A lower cost basic model (CVB series) without the anti-vibration coupling system is also available.