Cable Connector (Line Source) – Style “CCF“
Compatible with brands such as the original ITT/Litton Veam Powerlock series, our connectors feature a unique clip contact removal system, improved finger proofing, easier mating and thicker wall sections on the mouldings.
Cable Connectors are typically used as the Live or Supply side of the circuit and utilise a Solid Insulated contact tip to provide IP2X Finger Protection when unmated. “CCF” Connectors incorporate a slot that engages with the Locking Pin on both the mating Panel Inlet and Cable Plug connectors.
- When disconnected all connectors are IP2X Protected.
- In Line Connectors are supplied as standard with Metric Cable Glands.
- Connectors seal to IP68 when mated.
- Once mated, the connectors are separated by using a remote unlocking key.
- All connectors are mechanically keyed and individually colour coded to help prevent any possible cross connection errors.
- Plastic Push/Pull or Environmental Locking caps are available for all connectors.