Powerline Cable Plug
Cable Plug (Line Drain) – Style “CPF“
Compatible with brands such as the original ITT/Litton Veam Powerlock series, our connectors feature a unique clip contact removal system, improved finger proofing, easier mating and thicker wall sections on the mouldings.
“CPF” Connectors utilise a spring-mounted contact with a Double Insulated Sleeve that provides IP2X Finger Protection when unmated. The “CCF” contact depresses the spring and sleeves to obtain Electrical connection. When unmated, they return automatically to the IP2X position. A Locking Pin engages with the slot on both the Panel Socket and Cable Connectors when mated.
- When disconnected all connectors are IP2X Protected.
- In Line Connectors are supplied as standard with Metric Cable Glands.
- Connectors seal to IP68 when mated.
- Once mated, the connectors are separated by using a remote unlocking key.
- All connectors are mechanically keyed and individually colour coded to help prevent any possible cross connection errors.
- Plastic Push/Pull or Environmental Locking caps are available for all connectors.