Miniature keyed single pole power connectors ideal for cable sizes from 16mm2 to 120mm2 with a current capacity of up to 400amps. These connectors offer a compact, lightweight and cost effective method over traditional Powerlock style variants for cable to cable or cable to equipment connections.
Vanten connectors incorporate many safety features as standard.Individually colour coded, stamped and mechanically keyed to prevent cross connection errors, with an innovative locking mechanism. Sealed to IP67 when mated. IP2X Finger protection on both male and female sides.
- KSPC: Keyed Single Pole Connectors to EN 61984, IEC 60529 and BS 7909*
- IP2X: Finger Protection on Male and Female contacts
- Colour Coded and Mechanically Keyed to prevent connection errors
- UL94-V0 Rated
- IP67 Sealed when Mated
- Cable range from 16mm² to 120mm² (4/0AWG)
- Multi louver contact system
- Reduced flange size option
- No special tools for assembly or disconnection
- Spring Locking action
- CE compliant