- This device enables the conversion of pre-terminated cables with M12 Lug Terminals to in-line Powerline connectors.
- Cable Lugs can be either Copper or Bi-Metallic (Aluminium Barrels with Copper Palms) Lugs from 35mm² to 300mm² with a maximum Palm Width of 37mm and Cable Diameters from 19mm to 37mm can be terminated.
- Bolt the Lugged cable onto the Powerline Contact, align within the Insulator and push the cable home until it locks into the
Clipped Contact retention system.
- A simple tool can be supplied to remove the contact and lug from the Insulator.
The product can be supplied for either Source Connector or Drain Connector contacts, both of which provide IP2X protection.
- Four sizes of Cable Gland are available to accommodate a wide range of cable and lug dimensions and provide IP68 Sealing.
LUG to Source Conversion
Part No: L2LS–*– **–***
Example: L2LS F–E–GN–M
LUG to Drain Conversion
Part No: L2LD–*– **–***
Example: L2LD F–E–GN–M
Please add codes as shown to complete the part numbers.
Part Number Codes
* = E, N, L1, L2 or L3.
** = GN (Green), BU (Blue), BR (Brown), BK (Black), GY (Grey), WH (White), RD (Red) or YL (Yellow).
*** = M40 = 19mm/28mm cable Ø and 28mm maximum lug palm width and 91mm long backshell.
M40 OS = 22mm/32mm cable Ø and 32mm maximum lug palm width and 91mm long backshell.
M50 = 33mm/37mm cable Ø and 37mm maximum lug palm width and 91mm long backshell.
M50 EXT = 33mm/37mm cable Ø and 37mm maximum lug palm width and 133mm long backshell.