Powerlock Compatible Cable Connector (Line Source)
Cable Sockets are typically used as the Live or Supply side of the circuit and utilise a Solid Insulated contact tip to provide IP2X Finger Protection when unmated. “CS” Connectors incorporate a slot that engages with the Locking Pin on both the mating Panel Inlet and Cable Plug connectors.
- When disconnected all connectors are IP2X Protected.
- In Line Connectors are supplied as standard with Metric Cable Glands.
- Connectors seal to IP68 when mated.
- Once mated, the connectors are separated by using a remote unlocking key.
- All connectors are mechanically keyed and individually colour coded to help prevent any possible cross