Compatible Powerlock Connectors
Ten 47 introduce a unique two piece Single Pole 500 amp connector compatible with all industry standard brands, often known as ITT/Litton Veam Powerlock Connectors.
Building on our proven original Powerline connector series with familiar safety features such as mechanically keyed, colour coded insulators and finger proof contacts. The Ten 47 “Powerline QC” range offers many enhancements over existing designs. Compatible with ITT/Veam Powerlock connectors and similar products.
New innovations include:
- Replaceable front ends
- Centred contact alignment
- Low connector mating forces
- Improved mechanical insulator strength
- IP protected retained louvre band and environmental sealing to IP68
- Line drain connectors with a spring loaded integral secondary locking release key allowing the operator a quick and easy un-mating process
- Event Power distribution
- Temporary Generators
- Emergency Power systems
Powerline QC features:
- 500 Mating Cycles minimum
- Intermateable with other versions
- IP2X Finger Protected contacts
- For use with Electrical Power Cables
- Heavy Duty Hand Grips
- Clip retained contacts
- No Dowel/Cotter pin required
- Cable sizes from 25mm² to 300mm²
- Facilitate cables up to 37mm Ø
- High Impact Insulators
- Harmonised Colour Coding
- Multi-louver contact system
- Mechanically keyed to prevent connection errors
- Permanent Marking
- Set Screw and Crimp contact versions
For more information call us on +44(0)1592 655725 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the evolution of our Powerline series here.
Our ever growing cable ramp range stretches from a low profile single channel to a modular system where you can effectively have a limitless number of large channels.
Further details can found by visiting the CableGuard website at: