Powerlock Compatible Cable Plug
“CP” Connectors utilise a spring-mounted contact with a Double Insulated Sleeve that provides IP2X Finger Protection when unmated. The “CP” contact depresses the spring and sleeves to obtain Electrical connection. When unmated, they return automatically to the IP2X position.
A Locking Pin engages with the slot on both the Panel Socket and Cable Socket when mated. The cable plug has an optional Slide release pin so no tool is required.
- When disconnected all connectors are IP2X Protected.
- In Line Connectors are supplied as standard with Metric Cable Glands.
- Connectors seal to IP68 when mated.
- Once mated, the connectors are separated by a sliding pin.
- All connectors are mechanically keyed and individually colour coded to help prevent any possible cross connection errors.