Powerline Single Pole Connectors have become widely adopted in a diverse range of applications and industries. The S-BOX has been developed to guarantee greater safety in use.
Powerline Connectors (and all compatible variants) can only be inserted in sequence, on mating the final connector a non standard key locks the connectors in place.
The main features are:
- Polarisation system to prevent connection errors
- Up to 750 A, 1000 V
- From 35mm2 to 300mm2 wire section
- IP67 when mated (according to EN 60529)
- Finger Protected IP2X: male and female contacts
- Multi-louver contact system
- Power distribution
- Electric Vehicles
- Railway Equipment
- Military Field Power
- Mobile Generators
- Back-up Power Systems